Wednesday 30 November 2011

Design Team Call!

I can't believe we are nearly at the end of the year! Where has 2011 gone?!

I have lots of exciting things planned for next year including a new year long project along with the monthly challenge blog and monthly kits!

Sadly Julie has had to leave the DT and I have decided that I would love for 2 more people to join us for 2012.
Being part of the team will include creating 2 projects a month and occasionally being sent some goodies to play with and create a post for the blog. All DT members get a 15% discount code that can be used in the shop as much as you like!

So are you interested in joining us?

Please email me at sales@trulymadlycrafty.co.uk stating your interest in being part of the 2012 design team. Please send a link to your blog if you have one and 2 or 3 of your favourite pieces of work (any craft project is fine) Please also let me know if you are on any other design team (or have been in the past).

I look forward to receiving emails and can't wait to organise the 2012 team.
Hugs and periwinkles,
Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment